As long as FOMC ramain hawkish financials will continue to add in gains. Next week we have new data about labor market from which depends directly on whether rates will be raised or not. The prior pivots for trading this week is 25.30 and 24.67 on XLF. As long as XLF hold 24.67, stay bullish and watch for follow through to clear 25.30, trading strong stocks. If bears build up power and broke 24.67, see if they hold and watch for follow through to 24.38 – 24.25 and after to 23.75, trading weak stocks.
- Strong Stocks : AMT, CME, DLR.
- Weak Stocks : REG, SPG.
It Services :
- Strong Stocks : MA, PYPL, TSS, V.
- Strong Stocks : ALL, CB, FNF, PGR, TRV, PFG, PRU, UNM, AJG, MMC.
Capital Markets :
- Strong Stocks : MS, SCHW, AMP, BEN.
- Weak Stocks : AMTD.
Consumer Finance :
- Strong Stocks : AXP, COF.
- Strong Stocks : CFG, OZRK, STI, CMA, JPM, WFC.